Friday, February 5, 2010

Eur/Gbp Trade on 3hr charts


So i'm in on this trade, short, so lets see what happens. It looks like it's going to complete an "M" pattern and on that second bump there was a consolidation and it just broke out short and pulled back..

My main concern is the timing.. it feels early, and if i'm wrong on the timing.. well it's a bad trade and i'll probably lose money even if it does eventually go down. I'd give it a 40% chance i'll make it through this.. now that i think about it, why did i get in early? maybe i should've skipped this trade.. oh well.. at least my risk is small

the kind of crap that goes through the mind of a typical trader i guess

but the completion of the next bar should give me a pretty clear sign whether to stay in this trade or not.. unless it hits my stop loss at 0.8737

No comments:

Post a Comment